Sipping Liquor Ltd is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. The company is registered in England and Wales with company number 10736647. Our registered office is at 5 Luke Street, London, EC2A 4PX.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data Sipping Liquor collects from you, or that you provide to the company, will be processed.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by entering your details on our site, including information provided at the time of registering for our services.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may ask you to complete surveys for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, to assist continuous improvement of our site. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- Your age, to confirm you are 18 or over and therefore legally able to purchase alcohol.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To to operate, maintain, and improve our products, and services.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with details of products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
How we store your personal information:
- All information you provide to us via our site is stored securely.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. There is an option to unsubscribe from future marketing communication at the bottom of every email.
You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of these rights.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored on the hard disk drive of the device you are using to access the site. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
Should you wish, you can reject cookies completely by changing the settings of your browser.
Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to email@example.com.